The school uniform consists of:
- Grey suit jacket with embroidered school logo (separate fit for male and female) to be worn at all times
- Years 7 to 9 – Green and black/gold striped ‘clip on’ tie
- Years 10 to 11 – Black and green/gold striped tie
- White shirt
- Optional grey jumper with the embroidered school logo
- Black traditional school trousers or skirt. Trousers should not be skin tight but should be straight leg with no embellishments
- The skirt should be straight, knee length, and must be purchased from the suppliers. No other skirts will be allowed
- Shoes should be black, polishable and formal, leather or similar. No trainer style shoes, boots or plimsolls
- School bag to carry all equipment needed for the day. Fashion handbags are not acceptable at any time
- A suitable outdoor coat can be worn over the suit jacked to and from the school, but must be removed inside school buildings
No cardigans, hoodies or jumpers (without the school logo) should be worn at any time, even as an alternative to a coat
- Boys & Girls Sports Socks – Emerald/Black Vertical Lettering
- Boys Multi-Sport Shirt – Emerald/White
- Boys Football Shorts – Black
- Girls Raglan Polo Shirt – White
- Girls Response Shorts – Black/White
- Boys & Girls College Hoodie – Emerald Green
- Boys & Girls Cuatro Track Pants – Black/White
- Boys Raglan Polo Shirt – White
Please place orders direct with SWI Ltd either online, by post or by telephone
Woodham Academy Sports Academy Kit
Kit items for the Sports Academy uniform can be purchased from TAG Teamwear
A ‘How to size your child’ guide is available, please see the school website www.woodham.org.uk or the official suppliers website. www.swi.co.uk for more information. If you do not have internet access please contact the school office for support.
We are always conscious of health and safety risks both to the owner and others in the wearing of jewellery. Therefore the only jewellery allowed is:
- One small set of gold or silver ear studs (nose, eyebrow or tongue studs are not allowed)
- Wrist watch
Piercings to the face or body, are not allowed.
Makeup Makeup is not allowed in Years 7, 8 and 9 and students will be asked to remove it. In Years 10 and 11 make-up should be subtle. No eye shadow, eye liner blusher or lipstick is allowed. No nail varnish, nail decorations or false nails are allowed at any time.
Hair styles should be practical, clean and suitable for a working environment. In this school, hairstyles representing various cults (e.g. punk or mohican), or hair shaved in bands, stripes, initials or dyed in unnatural colours are unacceptable. Eyebrows shaved in stripes are also unacceptable. If in any doubt please check with the school first.
Large fashion hair accessories are not permitted, including flowers and hair bands that are purely there for fashion.
Large fashion belts or belts of a different colour to the trousers or skirt are not permitted.
Baseball caps and fashion scarves are not to be worn in or around the school.
Fashion bracelets must not be worn at any time.
All items of jewellery should be removed for P.E. and on request in certain other practical lessons in the interests of safety.